I know it’s a bizarre combination for a sandwich, but trust me, it’s a taste sensation! Crunchy peanut butter, cucumber, carrot, avocado and lettuce, with a little avocado and tomato salad with chipotle mayo on the side! 😊 #veganfoodshare #avocadolove (at Cherry Vegan Kitchen)
Veganism is not the opposition to factory farms.
The opposition to factory farms is anything other than factory farms which includes hunting, fishing, backyard eggs, small local farms.
Stop making veganism about factory farms when ALL animals are oppressed whether they are on a factory farm or not.
Step back and look at all the speciesist shit that happens outside of food production.
Veganism is not about food.
all that’s happening is that beauty companies have realized that “progressive” and “empowering” advertisements garner more publicity and create more brand loyalty than the old-fashioned “you’re ugly if you don’t buy our product” advertising. it has nothing to do with ethical capitalism or social trends. the beauty industry is just trying to make money.
- Adults: don't talk to your parents like that! they deserve unconditional respect, love, and obedience even though i've never met them and have no idea what kind of people they are
- Adult schoolteacher: Do you want me to call your PARENTS and tell them how you were behaving? *assumes parents aren't abusive*
- Adults: family is awesome!
- Adults: blood is thicker than water!
- Adults: your parents love you!
- Adult media producers: *create thousands of stories where families love each other ~~no matter what~~*
- Adults: It's really easy to get out of abusive families! just tell an adult :)
- Adults: *don't teach kids how to recognize abuse*
- Adults: *normalize physical abuse as 'discipline'*
- Adults: It's hard to take anything kids say seriously haha
- Adults: *takes abusive parents' word over their kids'*
An IDF solider with a twisted ankle is breaking news and 800+ massacred Palestinians are justifiable and pose as sub headlines that aren’t even worth the ink to bold the font, on a good day.
Media outlets aren’t even trying to hide their racism and biases at this point.
people with round tummies can wear crop tops. people with tummy folds can wear crop tops. people with flat tummies can wear crop tops. people with toned tummies can wear crop tops. people with scars or birthmarks or stretchmarks or tattoos on their tummies can wear crop tops.
crop tops are for literally anyone and if you feel happy and confident wearing one go for it because life’s way too short and crop tops are way too cute not to.